Callie + Liability Waiver
Callie + Sign Up Waiver
I understand that by enrolling as a client of the business Callie Fit (“Callie Fit”), I agree and acknowledge that:
• I am in good physical and mental health. I have not been advised by my health professional that I should avoid any vigorous and physical activity.
• I understand that the classes will be conducted via pre recorded video may be accessed by me through online platforms.
• I will follow all instructions given to me by Callie Fit as to when, where and how to perform the exercises. Any deviation from the instructed method by me shall be at my own risk.
• I will receive and follow all instructions provided by Callie Fit for all online classes. I will not hold Callie Fit to a higher standard of care than that applicable to an online class.
• I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in classes in my own home via an online class, with the full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Callie Fit or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
• Classes I attend which are streamed online by Callie Fit staff may involve the use of exercise equipment (the Callie Kit), and I will take care to ensure my use of the equipment is safe and is in accordance with the instructions Callie Fit staff provide to me. Should I be unsure of how the equipment should be used I will seek assistance. I further agree that I will select a resistance that is manageable by me at all times.
• The class fees I pay to Callie Fit a, are non-refundable due to illness, injury or any other reason.