Callie + includes:
6 week exercise program designed by PTs for people ~50+
You'll get 3 exercise sessions per week (via email OR Facebook Messenger) - that you can do in your own time on any device (iPad, Phone, Computer or stream to your TV)
A virtual PT consult before your start & available during the 6 weeks if you require any further assistance
Callie Plus is $99 for the 6 weeks of exercise sessions including
your Callie Kit which includes everything you need for the 6 weeks (worth $80)
See if Callie + is right for you
"I designed Callie Plus with my Mum in mind. She is a very fit 60 something year old, with 9 (soon to be 10) grand children. She is a regular babysitter (well-priced, too), finds herself picking up toddlers (& children) ranging from 3-13KG regularly, goes on walks & plays golf, but has noticed as the years go on some things aren't quite as easy as they used to be. In her words, she's "packing up" - Char, Founder of Callie Fit
If you'd prefer to chat to me first, you can book a Zoom call below to see if Callie + is right for you.
I can also complete your registration over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Callie Plus and how does it work?
Callie Plus was designed for people 50+ who have noticed a decrease in strength, flexibility, cardio fitness or ability to perform day to day activities like they once did (picking up Grandchildren, sitting on the floor and getting back up, walking up stairs or a hill etc)
How do I access the sessions?
We will send you a link via email every Monday, Wednesday & Friday for 6 weeks to a recorded video of the session for the day.
If those days don't suit, you can do your session on any day that works for you, we just recommend you leave a day between each session particularly for weeks 1-2 until you've got your groove back.
Do I need any equipment?
Some sessions will use a chair or kitchen bench, but all sessions have been designed to be completed at home.
Weeks 3-6 you will need a Callie Kit as we step up the exercises & aim to build strength.
What is involved in the exercise sessions?
Each session runs for just 10-15 minutes. You will do the same exercises for the whole week, but increase the number of repetitions (so day 3 of week 1 will be slightly longer than day 1). Each week of the 6-week program you will see new exercises.
The exercises are completely guided by Char Fisher, founder of Callie Fit. Example exercises include modified versions of:
How much does it cost?
Callie plus is a 6 week program that includes 3 recorded classes per week.
The cost of the 6 week program is $89, plus weeks 3-6 require the use of a Callie at-home Workout Kit which is $80.
I have never exercised before - is this for me?
Absolutely! Callie Plus is designed for the 50+, whether you've been an exerciser in your past, or never seen inside a gym. All sessions are completely guided & we'll start you off with a Zoom PT consult to answer any questions/concerns you might have.
I used to exercise a lot - will this be too easy?
This is hard to say without knowing your abilities. Callie plus was designed to get you back in the game, so does start off with the basics to build your strength and confidence.
If you start Callie Plus and are finding it far too easy, we will happily swap your credit onto our Callie App with more advanced exercise classes (20-40 min Pilates, HIIT, strength classes).
I have more questions!
Still have questions? Click here to fill out the form above & I'll get back to you :)
Still have questions? Let me know below
Callie + Sign Up Waiver
I understand that by enrolling as a client of the business Callie Fit (“Callie Fit”), I agree and acknowledge that:
• I am in good physical and mental health. I have not been advised by my health professional that I should avoid any vigorous and physical activity.
• I understand that the classes will be conducted via pre recorded video may be accessed by me through online platforms.
• I will follow all instructions given to me by Callie Fit as to when, where and how to perform the exercises. Any deviation from the instructed method by me shall be at my own risk.
• I will receive and follow all instructions provided by Callie Fit for all online classes. I will not hold Callie Fit to a higher standard of care than that applicable to an online class.
• I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in classes in my own home via an online class, with the full knowledge that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Callie Fit or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
• Classes I attend which are streamed online by Callie Fit staff may involve the use of exercise equipment (the Callie Kit), and I will take care to ensure my use of the equipment is safe and is in accordance with the instructions Callie Fit staff provide to me. Should I be unsure of how the equipment should be used I will seek assistance. I further agree that I will select a resistance that is manageable by me at all times.
• The class fees I pay to Callie Fit a, are non-refundable due to illness, injury or any other reason.